CFLsurf.com photos are displayed on PicasaWeb. There are over 250 public albums.
PicasaWeb - Downloads of full resolution images are free. The best way to view the pics on PicasaWeb is by running the SLIDESHOW or FULL SCREEN options. Also, there is a little slider tool at the top right of the index view that allows you to enlarge the size of the thumbnails when you are just previewing.
Stay right on the beach at the main break!
Surf Inn - Playa Hermosa
Close to Jaco Bay and Playa Esterillos
Older albums that are not on PicasaWeb:
- The Last Duck - April 30, 2009. When there isn't any surf, we head for the duck pond to photograph the ducks, the egrets, and the alligators. The ducks were gone, but the alligators were still there.
- Grills - April 30, 2009. Sunset as seen from the deck of Grills Restaurant at Port Canaveral. Wow... what a nice sunset!
- Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica - March 2009. I shot over 3000 frames during the week I was there and posted about 425 of the best shots.
- Slater Invitational Surf Contest - November 9, 2008. Two albums with a total of over 450 shots from the contest Sunday morning. Lots of good surfing and people-on-the-beach shots.
- Cocoa Village
- Jan 2, 2006. A "stroll through the village"
on a Sunday afternoon. Mostly just buildings and scenery for folks
that haven't been there.
- New Smyrna and
Vicinity - Dec 31, 2005. Mostly birds, the
lighthouse, and unusual lighting conditions.
Carolina Autumn Colors - Oct 30,
2005. We just don't see colors like this in Florida.
Trip Reports and Travel Info (with photos):
- Trip Report - Nosara, Costa Rica, June/July 2007
- Trip Report - Nosara, Costa Rica, Aug 2006
- Trip Report - Nosara, Costa Rica, May 2006
- Trip Report - Nosara, Costa Rica, August 2005
- Trip Report - Nosara, Costa Rica, May 2005
- Trip Report - Jaco, Costa Rica, July 2004
- Trip Report - Popoyo, Nicaragua, April 2004
- Trip Report - Panama on $23 a day, June 2000
PicasaWeb has a "download" pulldown menu at the top of the page which allows you to download an individual image or the entire album.
I claim copyright to all images without recognizable people. This means I own and retain all rights to these pictures and they can not be used for commercial purposes without my written permission. Pictures with people are a different story, since commercial use of a picture with a recognizable person requires a model release. All professionals know this stuff, but many small website managers seem to ignore it quite often.